Update 0.0.1

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Zine may very well be adding a few more pages. I'm not planning on printing it until the end of December, but we'll have to see how it goes. Don't wait to send in submissions until the last minute though, the earlier the better and what we don't have room for in this issue, I'll keep on file for future publications.

Other then that, I've been setting up the website and e-mail. Corresponding with my brother and other contributors. We're still trying to get K's piece figured out, but her sister is talking about submitting some photography and art. I told her I could send her some pages to decorate, like I was talking about doing with my bro, too. I'd like to get as many different artists as possible to decorate it. I think it'd be pretty neat to flip through this thing that's just full of beautiful words and have a constant shifting artistic interpretation of the works on each page. Each section having a different feel to it. If I could get it to the stage of artistic collaboration, where it's a sequence of connected images done by different artists, that shit would be the ideal. We'll have to wait and see how it goes. You don't start with greatness, you work your ass off to get there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 CAFFEINE | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates